Friday, February 19, 2010

Something Old Made New!

As I was contemplating what I could write about in my first blog it hit me that I couldn't just talk about the gloomy weather in LA today...shoot! Ok so I got my creative juices flowing and started thinking about Something Old...fashioned that is. I came across this fab wedding favor idea that uses old fashioned jars and I love it...


What a perfect idea for your guests to mix and match sweet treats themselves if you are doing a candy station at your reception! Or fill them with your favorite "go-to" candy...you know..the candy you get EVERY time you go to the movies with your man:) Make it sweeter with a personalized label on the front. Oh my gosh I can't stand how many fun possibilities there are and hello...these jars are crazy cheap! On a skinny girl budget?? Buy bigger versions of these and use them for your actual candy station.


Ok one more idea..have a billion left over after the wedding?? Decorate your house by potting cute little plants, or storing your hair ties/bobby pins in, or girl you could actually utilize them for their original purpose...canning. But I don't know the first thing about that so you are on your own...mine would holding splenda packets:)


Much love,

CandyStationsAtReceptionsAreTheBest:) xoxo


Check us out... www.weddingplannerla.com

Photo Credits: myweddingfavors.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain