Sunday, April 4, 2010

Truth be told...

I SO want to learn how to knit. Why haven't I?? Because I have no patience.

I spotted this craft as I was perusing the Martha Stewart Living mag at the doctor's office (Don't judge it was the best thing they had...and a side note...I totally went into the bathroom and ripped out the pages:) But it makes me want to learn how to knit/grow my patience. eek talk about opening a can of worms! Ok the reason I bring this up is because wouldn't it be the BEST gift for your bridesmaids?! It's totally chic and affordable...it may just take some time and a few choice words but your girls will love it!


This cowl is totally at Urban Outifitters right now!



And you can pick different colors to make it unique for each bridesmaid:)



I'm in love...I want to make a cowl now! OR I could call my grams and ask for an early bday present!! :)

To get directions on how to make a cowl, check out:

xoxo, 

Love-Finding-Inspiration-at-the-Doc's-Office:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain