Monday, May 17, 2010

"What do you like better...

Christmas or Wedding Season?" 
"Mr. Grey?"

"Yes, the answer would be, um Wedding Season?!"

"Bingo!"

Ok, not only one of my all-time favorite movies but also SO TRUE! Wedding Season is upon us my friends...so many exciting things happening. To many, wedding season is just a fancy phrase for "I need to purchase 10 different dresses!" I shop at a lot of different places but I would have to say that BCBG always has the perfect wedding attire every year....



Also, take a look at cupcakes and cashmere for some more great wedding attire ideas!


xoxo, 

IWantOneOfEachThankYouVeryMuch


E: abby@weddingplannerla.com
W: weddingplannerla.com
B: weddingplannerla.blogspot.com



 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain